How would you rate your personal resilience and that of your organization? Here are the Top-5 areas to consider:
1. End in Mind – people should always be focused on the end state. When you define what success is, write it down, have a plan with goals, and execute, you can accomplish anything.
2. Eliminate Distractions – we are surrounded with more “noise” than ever before (breaking news on TV or radio, trends in social media, etc). Be disciplined in where you spend your time and ensure it is on your top priorities. Don’t let yourself get caught up in the world and not achieve results.
3. See Yourself as Resilient – you cannot be resilient and overcome the increasing challenges of life if you don’t first believe you are resilient. Be confident you can conquer anything, because you can!
4. Growth Mentality – you cannot be resilient and successful living in the past or happy with status quo. Continuously challenge yourself, always look to improve, and make progress daily.
5. Keep Things in Perspective – challenges come and go. Develop a culture of not reacting to adversity. Be proactive. Expect it, plan for it, be adaptable, and have fun on the journey.