#1 Business & Executive Coach in the Eastern U.S.
Let 27+ years of real-world experience and leadership propel you to higher altitudes in your personal and professional life.
Are you ready to SOAR HIGHER?
Better Understand YOUR Business TODAY with a FREE Assessment & Scorecard!
I am Coach Jason Ballard, “Your Business Wingman” and expert in the “Business of the Business.” I work directly with driven business owners, leaders, entrepreneurs, teams, and career professionals just like YOU to achieve your personal and business goals faster than you could on your own.
Are you losing sleep due to stress and lack of clarity?
Life is hard and becoming more complicated. More than ever, leaders are feeling tired, overwhelmed, and uncertain about the future. They find themselves without a plan or goals, in reactive mode, struggling to keep up, not confident, and hoping for a better way.
Do you feel alone and need someone that “gets you”?
It is lonely at the top as a leader. In the fast-paced digital world, leaders are under pressure to make faster decisions. They often feel alone “on an island,” second guess themselves, and wish they had a confidential business partner to offer an outside perspective, challenge and motivate them, and help them be more successful.
Are you frustrated with no business growth or scaling too fast and can't keep up?
The problems that surround stagnation are also the same for organizations that are exploding in growth: inexperienced leaders, talent gaps, not enough cash flow & capital, poor plan/goal execution, communication breakdowns, low team productivity, and not meeting customer expectations.
Do you wish you had more time and money?
Time is money and your most important asset. Most don’t know the value of their time and are not disciplined. They are “busy being busy,” not productive, which results in decreased profitability, working longer hours, seldom taking vacations, and not enjoying a balanced life with the people they care about.
Have you settled and are not operating at optimal levels?
Tired of the daily grind, feeling average, not growing, missing out on opportunities, and not doing the things you know you can do? Most get in a comfort zone and are afraid of change. They want to realize their potential, make an impact, and be a part of something bigger, but just don’t know how.
Are your fears controlling your potential in life?
At the heart of every person are fears of success, failure, rejection, unknowns, change, and losing control. Fear causes self-limiting thoughts in people, which leads to doubting themselves, second guessing decisions, procrastination, and ultimately not trusting themselves enough to believe they can achieve BIGGER things. Change your mindset - change your future ... TODAY!
Here's How I Can Help
Business Coaching & Consulting for ambitious leaders that want to fast track their growth and operate at high levels of excellence.
- Trusted Executive Partner
- Inspirational Mentorship
- Personal/Professional Growth
- Problems Solved
- Goals Accomplished
High impact training for small, medium, and large-sized organizations looking to gain a competitive edge.
- Smarter Workforce
- Engaged Employees
- Improved Retention
- Better Performance
- Happier Customers
Scientifically based data-driven assessments that provide organizations invaluable business intelligence.
- Actionable Data
- Comparative Analysis
- Confident Decision Making
- Deeper Market Penetration
- Competitive Dominance
Sign up for Coach Jason Ballard's FREE Business Newsletter
Companies I've Worked With
And many more...
Turning Dreams Into Reality
Client’s complex problems solved with life-changing results
- COVID-19 had a significant impact on every business (small, medium, and large) in every industry
- Companies were caught off guard, were unprepared, and most didn’t have a contingency plan
- Fear of the unknown set in and many business leaders had lost confidence in decision making. Some did nothing, some blindly tried a few things that did not work, and others decided to “wait it out”
- Met with all my clients, as well as other friends, colleagues, and business leaders in my network
- Kept leaders calm, focused on can-do attitude, problem solving, opportunistic mindset, and reassured employees by being open, honest, transparent, and including them in a new action plan
- Analyzed every area of the companies (budget, sales, marketing, performance, plans, etc), reviewed strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats, and led leaders and staff through the change process
- Developed an agile business strategy centered around being nimble in how products and services could be delivered, targeting new markets, better adapting to existing client’s needs, and providing new/personalized consumer experiences
- Gave business leaders hope and confidence by creating a new “art of the possible,” overcoming adversity, and winning
- Organizations were “leaned” out by cutting non-critical expenses, reducing inventories, streamlining processes, becoming more efficient, and are now able to quickly and proactively respond to any type of market disruption
- Every company stayed in business and on average increased revenues by 16%
- While an expert in her industry, the passionate small business owner was not well versed in business and became frustrated with not being able to take the business to next level
- Spent a lot of time and money trying different marketing tactics that did not work
- Problems with sales and converting prospects into paying customers
- Coached the owner on how to run a business: her “why,” mindset, value proposition, marketing, sales, cash flow, budgeting, contracts, leadership, customer satisfaction, etc
- Personalized an aggressive growth business plan and resolved logistics/distribution issues
- Opened a retail store in an ideal location and in partnership with a complimentary service provider
- Owner went from working hard “in a small business” to leading a high-quality globally focused company
- Revenue increased 500% and claimed over 20% in market share in just 9 months
- Educated/helped thousands of people with the health benefits of organic products that created customers for life
- Large-sized failing department required a complete turnaround
- Little to no leadership presence & engagement
- Zero strategy, plans, goals, or objectives defined
- Employees were confused, frustrated, miserable, and needed direction & support
- Conducted a 360-degree organizational assessment
- Defined criteria for key roles and interviewed/hired new leadership team
- Developed a new, bold, and comprehensive strategy for success
- Implemented an easy to execute plan & operational cadence for employees
- Organization was rehabilitated and on the fast track in only 5 months
- Staff bought into new leadership, new/positive culture, and 64% increase in performance
- Reduced bureaucracy, simplified operations, and started winning awards
- Company relocated from one part of the country to another
- Had to re-establish the company in a new/unknown area
- Problems with brand awareness and effective market penetration
- Things that worked before were no longer working in the new environment
- Conducted market research and rebranded the company
- Developed a new positioning and sales strategy
- Refined portfolio of offerings to specific target audience
- Provided clarity and accountability in executing the game plan
- Company evolved as a national brand in 15 months
- Sales and annual revenue increased 18% by Q3 of new plan
- Team is laser focused and obtaining levels of success never thought possible
- One of the two business partners/owners sold and exited the company
- Caused significant voids across the organization
- Company revenues, customer service, and morale decreased over time
- Lost focus as the company and tried to sell everything to everyone, which did not work
- Conducted a company evaluation and SWOT analysis
- Discovered unnecessary expenses and restructured the budget
- Hired and trained new sales team around specific target opportunities
- Motivated and held leaders accountable to new strategy
- Increased profitability by 34% & added 4 new, large, long-term accounts in first 6 months
- Customer satisfaction went from 3-star to 5-star ratings
- Morale soared as the company came together as one team